The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
CRA Takes Disciplinary Action Against Licensees
December 21, 2022
Administrative formal complaints and disciplinary actions taken against adult-use/medical licensees in November are now available for review in the Cannabis Regulatory Agency’s November 2022 Disciplinary Action Report.
This month’s disciplinary actions:
- Ypsilanti/Battle Creek – Indica, LLC dba Sticky Ypsi for AFS non-compliance (link)
- Grand Rapids – SB VB Grand Rapids, LLC for AFS non-compliance (link)
- Detroit/Traverse City – TGMD, LLC for AFS non-compliance (link)
- Flint – GC Flint, LLC dba Green Culture – summary suspension for non-compliant sales, METRC non-compliance, packaging & advertising, sampling & testing (link, link) (11/15/22 – current)
- Detroit – Green Skies-Hoover LLC – suspension for failure to pay fine for AFS non-compliance (link) (11/28/22 – 12/9/22)
Click here for more information regarding Disciplinary Action Reports.
The disciplinary actions taken against CRA licensees may be viewed in the public-facing database for CRA licensees.
To view disciplinary documents:
- Click the “Find a Cannabis Business in our Database” button on the front page of the CRA website.
- On the landing page, determine the type of license – adult-use or medical – and click the appropriate link.
- Search for the business and then click the licensee’s link to see their landing page in the CRA database; all publicly available disciplinary documents will be linked at the bottom of the record.
Members of the public may submit their complaints online via the updated complaint submission process. The Citizens’ Guide to Filing a Complaint is available on the CRA website and walks the complainant through the simple and easy process to file an online complaint with the CRA.