The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
CRA Takes Disciplinary Action Against Licensees in Dimondale, Jackson, Traverse City, Center Line, Lapeer, and Bay City
January 19, 2023
Administrative formal complaints and disciplinary actions taken against adult-use/medical licensees in December are now available for review in the Cannabis Regulatory Agency’s December 2022 Disciplinary Action Report.
This month’s disciplinary actions:
- Dimondale – Green Peak Industries, LLC dba Skymint LLC for METRC non-compliance (link)
- Jackson - NH Ventures, LLC for AFS non-compliance (link, link)
- Traverse City/Center Line – Revolution Strains, Inc., dba Nirvana Center, Center Line Nirvana Center, Traverse City for AFS non-compliance (link)
- Lapeer – The Pure Lapeer, LLC dba Pure Lapeer for AFS non-compliance (link)
- Bay City – Weisberger Ventures II, LLC for AFS non-compliance (link)
Click here for more information regarding Disciplinary Action Reports.
The disciplinary actions taken against CRA licensees may be viewed in the public-facing database for CRA licensees.
To view disciplinary documents:
- Click the “Find a Cannabis Business in our Database” button on the front page of the CRA website.
- On the landing page, determine the type of license – adult-use or medical – and click the appropriate link.
- Search for the business and then click the licensee’s link to see their landing page in the CRA database; all publicly available disciplinary documents will be linked at the bottom of the record.
Members of the public may submit their complaints online via the updated complaint submission process. The Citizens’ Guide to Filing a Complaint is available on the CRA website and walks the complainant through the simple and easy process to file an online complaint with the CRA.