Law Enforcement Division
For general questions related to DNR law enforcement topics, call 517-284-6000 or email DNR-Lawenforcement@michigan.gov.
- Locate a conservation officer in your area at locate a conservation officer.
- Replace your recreational safety certificate using the duplicate safety education certificate online form.
- Report natural resource violations to the Report All Poaching hotline:
- Call or text: 800-292-7800, OR
- Use the online form
- For information about conservation officer hiring and recruiting go to Michigan.gov/ConservationOfficers
Recreational Safety, Education and Enforcement section
Lt. Thomas R. Wanless, 517-284-6026, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sgt. Cary Foster, 517-284-6022, email@example.com
Erica Moore, education specialist, 517-284-5991, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Snyder, administrative assistant, 517-284-5994, email@example.com
Contact DNR-LED-RecSafety@michigan.gov or 517-284-6055 for education materials, classes and handbooks related to:
- Hunter Education (including trapping and bow)
Employment, Training, Legal and Technology section
Lt. Jason Wicklund, 517-284-5996, wicklundJ@michigan.gov
Sgt. Mark Papineau, training and technical support, 517-284-5960, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jami Selden-Manor, department specialist, 517-284-5980, email@example.com
Amber Rairigh, department technician, 517-284-5998, firstname.lastname@example.org
Marine: Grants Management Section, 517-284-7268
ORV/Snowmobile: Parks & Recreation Division, 313-284-7275