- For general law enforcement questions call 517-284-6000 or email DNR-Lawenforcement@michigan.gov.
- To report a natural resource violation: call or text 800-292-7800 or visit the RAP webpage.
- Locate a conservation officer in your area.
- Find information about conservation officer hiring.
Recreational safety and education
Email DNR-LED-RecSafety@michigan.gov for education materials, classes and handbooks related to:
- Hunter education (including trapping and bow)
Replace your recreational safety certificate using the duplicate safety education certificate online form.
For other questions or concerns, please email Lt. Thomas R. Wanless: email@example.com
Employment, training, legal and technology
Lt. Jason Wicklund: wicklundJ@michigan.gov
Sgt. Mark Papineau, training and technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jami Selden-Manor, department specialist: email@example.com
Amber Rairigh, department technician: firstname.lastname@example.org