The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Shooting range positions
Shooting range employees assist with range operations, facility maintenance, construction, operating small to heavy equipment and machinery, health and safety programming, emergency response, report preparation, record maintenance and special project coordination.
These part-time, non-career positions are a great match for retirees and college students. The positions are also ideal for those that love to spend time outdoors, would like to gain valuable training, and enjoy working in a team environment.
General position info
- Paid between $13 and $15 an hour.
- Work up to 1,040 hours year-round.
- A typical schedule includes 2 days per week, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be able to provide a government-issued social security card and ID (i.e. valid driver's license).
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.