Skip to main content

State park and harbor gift cards

It's the perfect gift for campers and boaters. Gift cards can be used to make reservations in Michigan state parks and harbors, as well as purchasing items (ie. firewood, ice) at DNR-operated concessions. Gift cards can't be used to purchase DNR licenses and permits (ie. hunting, fishing, snowmobile) or at privately operated concessions or grant-in-aid harbors.

eGift cards can be purchased online at and will be emailed to the recipient within 24 hours of purchase. The email receipt can be printed or forwarded to the recipient. If you have questions, contact 1-800-447-2757.

Plastic gift cards can be purchased:

  • By phone or in person at a Michigan state park or harbor (excludes grant-in-aid harbors). In the winter months, you may want to call the park ahead of your arrival if you are planning to purchase in person.
  • By phone (231-627-9011) or in person at the Cheboygan Field Office, 120 A St., Cheboygan, Mich.

*There will be a $3 mailing fee if you purchase by phone.


Gift card