Skip to main content

Veterinarian Examination

In order to take the North American Veterinary Licensing Examination (NAVLE), an applicant must register with the International Council for Veterinary Assessment (ICVA). The ICVA will determine the eligibility of all applicants for the exam. Applicants can find exam details, requirements, and register for the exam by visiting

NAVLE scores are automatically sent to the jurisdiction selected on a candidate's NAVLE application. To transfer your examination scores and credential records to the LARA office, you will need to complete an American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB) VAULT Transfer Service by visiting