Skip to main content


In the event a foreign limited liability company holding a Certificate of Authority desires to withdraw from this state or is the non-survivor in a merger, it is required to file an Application for Certificate of Withdrawal (form CSCL/CD-761). A tax clearance must be requested from the Michigan Department of Treasury within 60 days of filing the withdrawal.