The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Welcome to MiCLEAR
The Michigan Commercial Licensing, Enforcement and Regulation System (MiCLEAR) is the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Corporation, Securities and Commercial Licensing Bureau's new online licensing and regulatory database application for certain regulated and licensed professions in Michigan.
- Applicants can now apply online, track the status of their application, and receive electronic notifications.
- Licensees can renew and modify their existing licensing information.
- Anyone can verify the status of a licensed professional or file a complaint against a licensed professional.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR USING MICLEAR
- MiCLEAR supports all major internet browsers including Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari. If any issues occur while using one browser. We encourage you to switch to a different browser and try again.
- We recommend using a desktop or laptop computer to complete the registration and renewal process. You may have trouble using a mobile device.
- Please review the instructions on "How to Register an Account in MiCLEAR" and "Renew Your License" before calling or emailing as they might answer your questions.
- The application and renewal process requires payment with a credit or debit card - Visa, Mastercard or Discover. (American Express is not accepted)
Current Registrants/Licensees (You Currently Hold Active Registration/License):
- If you currently hold a license with CSCL, you must register an account in the new MiCLEAR licensing system. You should have received a PIN letter in the mail. If you have questions, please contact CSCL at 517-241-9221 or CSCLOnline@michigan.gov.
- You must register an account in MiCLEAR BEFORE you try to renew your license.
- When registering an account, please use the name exactly as it appears on your current license. This will allow the system to find your current license and avoid having to contact the Department to link your account and your license.
- If once you register an account and login, your license does not show up for renewal, DO NOT apply for a new license. Please contact the Department so we can link your account to your license.
New Registrants/Licensees (Your License Expired/Lapsed or You Currently Do Not Hold an Active License):
- If you are applying for a new license with CSCL, please click HERE for instructions on how to set up a new account.