The RAM Center offers buffet or family-style dining service in the relaxed, rustic setting of our dining hall. Menu selections change daily to ensure a variety of food during your stay.
- Breakfast is served at 7:15 a.m. and includes oatmeal, assorted breakfast breads, fresh fruit, hot breakfast items, coffee/tea, milk and juice.
- Lunch is served at noon and dinner is served at 5:30 p.m. featuring a variety of light, hearty and healthy meals and include fresh homemade breads and desserts along with water and iced tea.
- A variety of morning and afternoon snacks, evening hors d’ oeuvres and beverages are available.
- During warm months, meals may be served on the beach.
- Special requests and dietary needs can be accommodated by request. Arrangements for special menus and alternate meal times can be made with the RAM Center manager.
Department of Natural Resources