Due to COVID-19 regulations and recommendations, the Michigan state NASP in-person tournament will be canceled. The 2021 Michigan state NASP event will be virtual. Information will be communicated as the details are developed and finalized. Hopefully, the live NASP tournaments will resume in 2022. Registration and event rules/regulations for the Virtual Bullseye State Tournament and Virtual 3D State Tournament will be posted on the NASP tournament website. For more information, please contact Rob Jellison at RobertJellison@Hartlandschools.us.
- First male NASP archer in Michigan to shoot a perfect 300
Justin Miller, a junior at Hartland High School, shot a 300 at the Swartz Creek state qualifier event Feb. 8, 2020, making him the first male NASP archer in Michigan to achieve a perfect score. Read more at the link above.
NASP 2021 national tournament status as of Jan. 8, 2021:
NASP is hopeful that we will once again be able to conduct in-person tournaments in 2021. However, our position is that we will only hold in-person events if they can be conducted safely at full scale. We will continue to follow all federal, state and local COVID-19 safety protocols. If limitations are still in place due to continued risk, NASP will not conduct live events but will instead develop a virtual national tournament. Our top priority is the health and safety of our archers, volunteers, attendees and staff.
NASP will continue to monitor the situation and update our tournament status monthly or in accordance with any potential changes.
- 2021 NASP Bullseye Rules
- 2021 NASP IBO Rules
- FAQ for Non-Traditional Schools
For NASP Instructors, Coaches and Participants
- Social distancing and NASP (9/16/20)
- 2020 NASP Academic Archer equipment winners poster
- 2020 winners of On Target for Life Awards and Recognition Program announced
- NASP Academic Archer Program equipment winners announced for 2020
- Poundage gauge built for NASP
Coaches and archers, NASP has approved a new piece of equipment for your Genesis bow. This poundage gauge helps NASP participants determine the turns on a particular limb bolt for proper arrow flight. Check out the informational video at the link above.
- Archery retailers in Michigan
- Reducing barriers so more students can participate in NASP
- NASP SPEEDFLETCH information
- NASP Academic Archer program
- NASP On Target for Life Awards program