The DNR is partnering with Pheasants Forever, Michigan United Conservation Clubs, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Michigan Department of Agriculture, local Conservation Districts and other conservation organizations. These groups are working together to improve habitat and increase the number of Michigan pheasants. This initiative has the potential to change small game hunting opportunities. It should also increase wildlife populations, improve hunter satisfaction and help Michigan's economy.
Reports and Publications
- Bringing Back Quality Pheasant Hunting to Michigan
- Southern MI Pheasant and Monarch Recovery Flyer
- Michigan Pheasant Restoration Initiative Annual Report
- MPRI Coalition Midpoint Accomplishments Report
- Pheasant Restoration Initiative Landowners Guide