The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MiGrants is the online grant system used for applicants and grantees for the following programs:
- Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund.
- Land and Water Conservation Fund.
- Recreation Passport Grant Program.
- Marine Safety Grant Program.
- Wildlife Habitat Grant Program.
- Michigan Invasive Species Grant Program.
- Outdoor Recreation Legacy Partnership Program.
Tips for using the online grant system
- MiRecGrants was designed for use in Internet Explorer. Other web browsers may not have the best results.
- The page times out after 30 minutes of inactivity. Be sure to save your work often.
All organizations will need to be registered in the system. If your organization has previously been registered in MiGrants, please have the authorized official add new users to the organization.
- The initial registration must be completed by an authorized official (AO) of your organization. Once the AO completes registration, email notification of access approval will be sent.
- Only one AO is permitted per organization.
- Once approved, the AO can login to MiGrants and create new accounts for other staff members as appropriate.
- Please check organization eligibility for each grant program using the links above.
- Passwords are active for up to 365 days and must contain at least three of the following: one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, one symbol (!@#$%^&')
- Do not share login credentials with others.
Training materials are available once logged in to the MiGrants online grant system. These materials include:
- Grantee training manual.
- Grantee training video.
- MiGrants Navigation for general online grant system navigation.
- Recreation Grant instructions for the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund, Land & Water Conservation Fund and Recreation Passport Grant Program applications and grants.
- 5-Year Recreation Plan instructions.