The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Harrietta State Fish Hatchery
Open at no charge to public. Weekdays, 8:30 am to 4 pm. Weekends, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. To schedule group tours, please call 231-389-2211.
Areas of interest to the public:
- Short drive from Mitchell State Park, Caberfae Ski Area and high-quality trout fishing (Pine River, Manistee River, Pere Marquette River)
- Interpretative area
- Indoor and outdoor exhibits
- Self-guided outdoor trail system
- Surrounded by thousands of acres of state and federal land
- Minutes from the North Country Trail
See the fish stocking database for detailed information of fish stocked.