Skip to main content

Non-Event Use of State Land

For any use of state land that is not associated with an event (examples: permission to park vehicles overnight, geocache placement, etc.) please fill out a non-event use permit application.

If you have any questions, you can always contact one of our customer service centers.

If you intend to do scientific research on state land, please see the cultural/scientific research permits page.