Skip to main content

SUD Forms

Application or Change SUD Licensure


Regional Entities/PHIP's

Contact Information for Regional Entities and Regional Rights Consultants

Laws and Regulations

Public Health Code (PA 368 of 1978)

Mental Health Code (PA 258 of 1974)

SUD State Administrative Rules

Recipient Rights Resources         

Recipient Rights Poster

Derechos de Recipiente Cartel - Espanola

Recipient "Know Your Rights" Brochure

Derechos de Recipiente Folleto - Espanola

Recipient Rights Training

Recipient Rights Complaint and Appeals Forms

BCHS-SUD-200 (Complaintant)

BCHS-SUD-205 (SUD Program)

BCHS-SUD-210 (Complaintant Appeal to the Regional Rights Consultant)

BCHS-SUD-215 (Regional Entity Rights Consultant)

BCHS-SUD-220 (Complaintant Appeal to the Department)

BCHS-SUD-225 (the Department)

Complaint Form (Non-Recipient Rights)


Contact Us

Contact information for the State Licensing Section and Coordinating Agencies.

Michigan Department of Licensing & Regulatory Affairs
Bureau of Community and Health Systems
State Licensing Section
611 W. Ottawa Street
PO Box 30664
Lansing, MI 48909

Phone: 517-241-1970
Fax: 517-241-3354