Reciprocity Between States

The Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development has reciprocal agreements, for certification status only, with Indiana, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin. Pesticide applicators who are residents of these states may obtain Michigan certification credentials by:


- Applying for reciprocity on their application.

- Submitting the prescribed fee with a completed application to the Michigan Department of Agriculture.