Pesticide Laws and Regulations
- Act 451 of 1994, Part 83, Pesticide Control
The statute that regulates pesticide products including their use, the people that apply them, licensing requirements, and penalties.
- Regulation 633, Restricted Use Pesticides
Rules that regulate pesticides classified as "Restricted Use" federally and by the State of Michigan, their distribution, sale, and use.
- Regulation 636, Pesticide Applicators
Rules that regulate pesticide applicators including categories of certification and registration, and licensing of firms that apply pesticides and record keeping.
- Regulation 640, Commercial Pesticide Bulk Storage
Rules that regulate the use of and storage of bulk pesticides including registration and siting of facilities, containment, and record keeping.
- Regulation 637, Pesticide Use
Rules that regulate the use of pesticides including various communication and documentation requirements, MDA registries, integrated pest management requirements, equipment and safety.