- Sklarczyk Seed Farm Earns 2019 'Ag Exporter of the Year' Award
- MDARD Director McDowell signs emergency rules setting testing standards for Michigan's first industrial hemp crop
- MDARD Announces 2019 China Trade Mission
- MDARD's Craig VanBuren elected Chair of the National Conference on Weights and Measures
- State Treasury Providing Farmers Relief When Applying For Loans
- MDARD Grants Expected to Leverage More Than $12 Million in Private Investments for Food and Ag Projects
- Large color portrait of MDARD Director Gary McDowell (for media download only)
- Sign Up to Receive MDARD Press Releases
- Urban Livestock Workgroup - Recommendations Report To Director Jamie Clover Adams and State Senator Joe Hune
- Podcast: Export Opportunities in China - MDARD Director Jamie Clover Adams
- Video: Wildlife Risk Mitigation message
- Brown Marmorated Stink Bug - Images & Information
- New Zoning Order Increases Requirements to Protect Michigan Cattle Industry - Editorial by: James Averill, DVM, PhD, State Veterinarian
For almost 25 years, we have been working to eradicate bovine tuberculosis (TB) from Michigan’s northeastern Lower Peninsula (LP). While bovine TB remains a worldwide issue, the U.S. has ...
- An Outsider's Inside View of a China Trade Mission
When I found myself in China and South Korea on a trade mission with several Michigan food and agriculture entrepreneurs I couldn’t help but be impressed by their relentless drive, their ...
- Agriculturally Speaking...Michigan Celebrates Food and Agriculture Month
To recognize just how much food and agriculture means in the lives of millions of Michiganders—including consumers, farmers, processors and many others—Michigan Governor Rick Snyder ...
- Agriculturally Speaking...State Infrastructure Project a Key to Michigan Agriculture's Future
Increasingly more difficult to achieve in today’s political climate are long-term strategies designed for the greater good—both for citizens and for multiple, diverse industries.Increasingly ...
- Agriculturally Speaking...MDARD Energized by China Trade Mission, Looks to Future
MDARD Director Jamie Clover Adams recently returned from a two-week trade mission to China, along with seven Michigan food growers and producers. Despite the rigorous travel schedule and ambitious ...
- Agriculturally Speaking...MDARD Leading Michigan Ag Businesses on China Trade Mission
Building on previous trade missions to China with Governor Rick Snyder, Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development Director Jamie Clover Adams now looks to parlay the department’s ...
- Agriculturally Speaking... Protecting Michigan Grain Producers
Every day, the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development works to ensure our state’s producers are paid for the grain they provide to Michigan’s licensed grain dealers.& ...
- Michigan Wineries Preparing for Tomorrow through Environmental Stewardship
Despite suffering drastic weather-related fruit losses for the past two years, environmental stewardship has not become an afterthought. Michigan is making world class wines, but they continue to do ...
- Agriculturally Speaking for May 13, 2014: Fact v. Fiction and what really changed with the GAAMPs?
- Subscribe to MDARD Podcasts on iTunes!
- MDARD Podcast: 21st Century Infrastructure Report discussion with MDARD Director Jamie Clover Adams and ESD Division Director Jim Johnson
- MDARD Podcast: 2016 Accomplishments Discussion with Director Jamie Clover Adams
- MDARD Podcast - 2016 China Trade Mission Review with Director Jamie Clover Adams
- MDARD Podcast - Michigan Farmers Markets with Dru Montri, Executive Director of Michigan Farmers Market Association
- MDARD Podcast - China Trade Mission with Director Jamie Clover Adams
- MDARD Podcast - Bovine TB Update with Dr. Mike VanderKlok, Bovine TB Program Manager
- MDARD Podcast: Director Jamie Clover Adams talks about H2A Program
- Michigan Radio Frequency Identification Tag (RFID) Public Service Announcement for Radio - 30 seconds
- A Growing Success: Michigan's Qualified Forest Program Preview
- 5 Tips on Buying a Christmas Tree - Michigan
- Holiday Food Safety Tips from MDARD
- The Joy of Inspecting Michigan Christmas Trees
- Credit Card Skimming: Staying Safe at the Pump
- What is a Skimmer and How Do You Find Them
- Breaking News: Santa's Reindeer Approved to Fly Over Michigan!
- Dairy Day at the Capitol - Lansing, MI June 10, 2015
- MDARD Conducts Aerial Spraying Calibration for Gypsy Moth Applications
- Inside the Flint Farmers' Market: Focused on Community Nutrition
- MDARD's YouTube Channel
- Backyard Biosecurity - Dr. Nancy Barr, MDARD
- Behind the Scenes: Dairy Inspections in Michigan