- Phytosanitary Export Certification Introduction
The Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development, through cooperative agreement with the USDA, provides official inspection and certification services to Michigan firms that export ...
- Phytosanitary Export Database (PExD)
Free online searchable database where exporters can find import requirements of foreign countries
- USDA Export Services United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Plant Protection and Quarantine (PPQ) maintains the export program for the United States exporters of United States and foreign-origin agricultural ...
- Phytosanitary Certification Issuance and Tracking System (PCIT) Online system which enables exporters to apply for export inspection and certification
- Blueberry Certification Program for Exporting Fresh Fruit to Canada