The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Wildlife Rehabilitation Permit Information
This episode of the Wildtalk Podcast contains an important interview explaining the reasons why only licensed wildlife rehabilitators are permitted to possess and rehabilitate wild animals. The interview starts at the 21:09 mark.
- Wildlife Rehabilitation - Is It for You?
A publication developed by the Wildlife Rehabilitator Recruiting Project
Continuing education classes
- Michigan Licensed Rehabilitators
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Permit Annual Report Form
State regulations require that permittees maintain an up-to-date record of all animals in their possession for each facility and file a calendar year report.
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Subpermittee Permit Application
- This permit is required each time a permitted wildlife rehabilitator is requesting authorization to add, delete, or change a subpermittee. Subpermittees are the responsibility of the permitted wildlife rehabilitator.
- WildlifeHelp.info (External Site)
- Endangered and Threatened Species List