The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Licensing and Social Equity Work Group
May 4, 2021 - The Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) is facilitating a workgroup to discuss and provide suggestions on the licensing process related to the Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marihuana Act (MRTMA), the Medical Marihuana Facilities and Licensing Act (MMFLA), and the Social Equity Program.
This workgroup will be held on Wednesday, June 2, 2021 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. via Zoom.
Individuals interested in participating in the workgroup must send an email to MRA-SocialEquity@michigan.gov with the following information:
- WORKGROUP in the subject line of the email
- The body of the email must contain the following information:
- Identify whether your interest in participating is focused on Licensing (AU/MMFL) or Social Equity, or both.
- Your name
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Occupation or job title and the name of the employer or organization that you are affiliated with.
- A brief explanation (no more than 150 words) detailing your qualifications for inclusion in the stakeholder workgroup. Please do not include attachments with your email.
The MRA will consider all email requests that meet these requirements, and any additional relevant information when establishing the Licensing and Social Equity workgroup. Requests and inquiries made via telephone or to other MRA contacts may not be accepted. The MRA will give preference in the selection of participants to individuals who have not previously participated in an MRA workgroup.
The deadline to email your request to participate in the Licensing and Social Equity workgroup is Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Selections for the workgroup will be announced by Tuesday, June 1, 2021. If you are chosen for the workgroup you will be notified directly by the MRA with further details.