- Fertilizer Law Updates
The Michigan Fertilizer Law was updated in July by Public Act 118 of 2015. The updates include the addition of resident agent language, establishment of a fertilizer advisory committee, a ...
- Fertilizer Program
The Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development (MDARD) inspects, tests, and issues licenses and registration for fertilizer, soil conditioner, and liming materials distributed or ...
- Reporting Fertilizer Tonnage
- Beneficial Use 3 By Products Provisions
- Beneficial Use 3 By Products Provisions Application Checklist Effective 9/16/14, the land application of certain by products was overseen by MDEQ and is now overseen by MDARD as fertilizers, soil conditioners or liming materials. These uses are defined as "Beneficial ...
- Beneficial Use 3 Flow Chart Template
- Fertilizer Definitions
- Fertilizer License and Registration Requirements
- Fertilizer License and Registration Application Form
This form applies to the following: Specialty Fertilizer Registration, Soil Conditioner Registration, Fertilizer Manufacturer/Distributor Licensing, Beneficial Use 3 By Products
- Label Requirements of Specialty and Other Bagged Fertilizers
- 2017 Michigan Fertilizer Facility License and Product Registration List
- 2016 Michigan Fertilizer Facility License List
- 2016 Michigan Fertilizer Product Registration List
- Commercial Fertilizer Program Staff
- Safety and Security Guidelines for the Storage and Transportation of Fertilizer Grade Ammonium Nitrate at Fertilizer Retail Facilities_February 2014
- Ammonium Nitrate Security Requirements for Fertilizer Manufacturers, Distributors and Retailers Attention: Fertilizer Manufacturers, Distributors and Retailers
- Anhydrous Ammonia
Producers throughout Michigan use anhydrous ammonia as a source of nitrogen fertilizer for crops.
- Anhydrous Ammonia Safety and Security Practices (AASSPs) in accordance with the Anhydrous Ammonia Security Act, Public Act 417 of 2006 The Anhydrous Ammonia Safety and Security Practices (AASSPs) are standards established by the Commission of Agriculture that ...
- Department of Homeland Security Chemical Facility Standards (April 2007)
- Phosphorus Fertilizer Amendments
PA 151 of 2013 amends the phosphorus use restrictions for turf fertilizers. (December, 2013)
- MSU Soil Testing Lab Recommendations for Phosphorus Applications to Turfgrass
- Homeowner Brochure - Use Phosphorus Free Fertilizer (Printer Friendly)
- Homeowner Brochure - Use Phosphorus Free Fertilizer
- Michigan Adopts Statewide Phosphorus Fertilizer Limits on Lawns effective January 1, 2012
- Phosphorus Fertilizer - Local Ordinances List List of counties, cities and townships with ordinances that restrict the use of phosphorus fertilizer on lawns.
- Western Lake Erie Basin: Agriculture and Water Quality
- Be Phosphorus Smart - MSUE Website
- Weights and Measures Information Includes Michigan registered service person look-up, consumer tips, FAQs and related information
- AOAC International
- Association of American Plant Food Control Officials/AAPFCO
- Michigan State University Extension/MSUE
- The Fertilizer Institute/TFI