The mission of the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development's International Marketing Program is to assist Michigan food and agricultural businesses in developing domestic and international market opportunities to effectively grow their business. Click here for an overview of Michigan’s agricultural exports.
In conjunction with various partners and service providers, the International Marketing Program offers Michigan businesses a variety of export marketing programs and services, including:
Our team wants to help grow your business! Contact us at MDARD-AgD@michigan.gov.
Michigan Pavilions at international & domestic trade shows, trade missions, buyers missions, seminars & more!
We're connecting your products to the world!
The MIAgExport site is your one stop resource for information on Michigan exports, directories of Michigan companies already exporting, and events to connect businesses to international buyers.
- Find events to register to attend for international selling.
- Find out the best markets to sell your products.
- Add or edit your company's profile in our export directory.
- Use our directory to find Michigan products to buy.
- Learn more about Michigan agricultural products.
New Market Developer is a bi-monthly newsletter designed to help Michigan food and agriculture companies stay up-to-date on current and future export events, opportunities, and available resources.
- New Market Developer: July - August 2020
- New Market Developer: May - June 2020
- New Market Developer, January - February, 2020
- New Market Developer, March - April, 2020
- Past Issues