Skip to main content

Changing or terminating an existing Farmland Development Rights Agreement

Update Your Contact Information

Request to Update Contact Information Form

Change in Ownership (Transferring Agreement)

When all of the land enrolled in a Farmland Development Rights Agreement is conveyed to another party (including a trust), you must also transfer the agreement to that party. 
Information on how to transfer the agreement to the new owners of the land

Splitting Farmland Development Rights Agreements

Information on how to split your original agreement into two or more agreements

Early Termination of All or Part of a Farmland Development Rights Agreement

Information and instructions on how land may be released from the program

Extending Agreements

Extension Request Form

Frequently Asked Questions

Farmland and Open Space Preservation Frequently Asked Questions