Digital Signatures with MDOT
MDOT uses the DocuSign Signature Appliance solution for our document signing processes. This provides us with the benefits of a streamlined workflow, improved efficiency and significant cost savings. By making it simple to digitally sign documents, contracts, forms and records, DocuSign Signature Appliance eliminates the need for slow and expensive paper-based signing processes, while creating legally enforceable signatures that provide the integrity and trust required for audits, compliance with industry regulations, and good business practices.
To apply for a digital signature user account, please submit a completed MDOT Digital Signature Certificate Request Form.
For additional assistance, including password resets, contact MDOT-eSign@michigan.gov.
- Introduction to DocuSign SA
Manuals and Guides
- Using DocuSign SA to Sign Documents
- Setting up and Using the Mobile App
- Using the DocuSign SA Web App to Sign and Validate
- DocuSign Web App Tutorial (VIDEO)
- DocuSign SA Client User Guide (Full Manual)
- Web App User Guide (Full Manual)
- DocuSign SA Mobile App User Guide (Full Manual)
- Setting up and Using Kofax Power PDF for DocuSign SA Users
- Verifying and Validating Digital Signatures
- Signing a PDF with the DocuSign SA Client Software (VIDEO)
- Enabling the DocuSign Signature Appliance Outlook Add-in
- Setting up Adobe Reader/Acrobat to View and Validate
- Creating Digital Seal for DocuSign SA Digital Signature
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Mobile App for iOS Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Mobile App for Android Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Changing Your Digital Signature Account Password
- ProjectWise for DocuSign SA Users