- The purpose of the following information is to provide an update to Comprehensive Transportation Fund (CTF) program data. Each year we plan to update this data using the most current information available. This information contains links to various reports. The following information can be found: standard reports from the Public Transportation Management System (PTMS) regarding ridership, finances, vehicles and performance; maps for local transit and intercity; intercity statistics; CTF summary; and federal funding.
- Comprehensive Transportation Fund (CTF) for Public Transit Programs
A flowchart reflecting the state revenue and funding breakdown for individual programs for FY 2015 and 2016.
- Intercity Bus Route Statistics A summary table of passenger ridership and miles driven in Michigan by intercity bus carriers.
- Intercity Bus Routes A map of Michigan's statewide intercity bus routes by carrier.
- Local Transit Facts by Peer Group for FY 2014
- Michigan Local Public Transit Map A map of Michigan indicating the location and type of local public transit agency within each county.
- Statistical reports from MDOT's Public Transportation Management System (PTMS) database include: