The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
The Bid Letting Unit is responsible for construction project advertisements, assisting with electronic bidding, fulfilling requests for eligibility to bid, providing the bidders list, bid results and bid tabulations available to the public on the MDOT Bid Letting Information website and on the Bid Express secured Internet bidding website. MDOT is an electronic bidding agency.
Bid Letting Information
View letting advertisements, schedules, eligible bidders list, bid results, bid tabulations, and important notices.
An On-line bidding exchange for secured bidding.
Contract Services Division (CSD) Contact Information
For Construction and Service Contracts.
- Construction Low Bids Received Letting Statistics
- Construction Contract Reporting
- 2023 Weighted Average Item Price Report
- 2022 Weighted Average Item Price Report
- 2021 Weighted Average Item Price Report - 2020 Spec Book
- 2021 Weighted Average Item Price Report - 2012 Spec Book
- 2020 Weighted Average Item Price Report
- 2019 Weighted Average Item Price Report