The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Revive I-275 update: Southbound I-275 ramp to M-153 (Ford Road) closing for six weeks in Wayne County
July 13, 2022
CANTON TOWNSHIP, Mich. - Crews will rebuild the southbound I-275 ramps with M-153 (Ford Road) and a portion of southbound I-275 starting next week.
Beginning 5 a.m. Monday, July 18, the southbound I-275 ramp to M-153 (Ford Road) will close until late August. The detour is southbound I-275 to eastbound US-12 (Michigan Avenue), then northbound I-275 to M-153 (Ford Road).
Beginning 5 a.m. Monday, July 25, the eastbound M-153 (Ford Road) ramp to southbound I-275 will close until late August. The detour is eastbound M-153 (Ford Road) to northbound I-275, then westbound Ann Arbor Road to southbound I-275. The westbound M-153 (Ford Road) ramp to southbound I-275 was previously closed through the end of year.
- The southbound I-275 ramps to eastbound and westbound I-94 are closed until mid-August.
- The eastbound and westbound I-96/M-14 ramps to southbound I-275 are closed until early September.
- The westbound US-12 (Michigan Avenue) ramp to southbound I-275 is closed until December.
- The westbound Ann Arbor Road ramp to southbound I-275 is closed until December.
- Northbound and southbound I-275 will have two lanes open between I-94 and I-96/M-14, except nightly from Sunday, July 17, to Saturday, July 23, when it will have one lane open between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m. while crews install glare screen on the median wall.
- The Metro Trail is closed between I-94/Hannan Road and Ecorse Road through early August.
- While the southbound I-275 ramp to westbound M-14 has been reopened, the ramp may have intermittent closures for ongoing maintenance on westbound M-14/I-96 from Newburgh Road to Sheldon Road.