The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
I-75 closures between M-8 (Davison Highway) and I-696 in Wayne/Oakland counties this weekend for bridge work
September 28, 2023
DETROIT, Mich. - Beginning 8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 29, through 5 a.m. Monday, Oct. 2, bridge work at M-102 (8 Mile Road) requires the weekend closure of northbound and southbound I-75, including multiple ramp closures. The I-75 service drive will remain open for local access only.
Northbound I-75 will be closed from M-8 (Davison Freeway) to M-102 (8 Mile Road), including the following ramps:
- Northbound I-75 to westbound M-8 (Davison Freeway), then northbound M-1 (Woodward Avenue) to eastbound I-75 Business Loop (BL) (Square Lake Road), back to northbound I-75.
Traffic can re-enter northbound I-75 at M-102 (8 Mile Road).
Southbound I-75 will be closed from I-696 to M-102 (8 Mile Road), including the following ramps:
- Eastbound and westbound I-696 ramps to southbound I-75.
- 9 Mile Road ramp to southbound I-75.
- M-102 (8 Mile Road) ramp to southbound I-75.
- Southbound I-75 to westbound I-75 BL (Square Lake Road), then southbound M-1 (Woodward Avenue) to eastbound M-8 (Davison Freeway), back to southbound I-75.
Traffic can use the southbound I-75 service drive to re-enter southbound I-75 at the State Fair Avenue entrance ramp.