Featured Services & News
Anyone seeking to bid on and/or perform work on MDOT projects must be prequalified. This work includes road and bridge construction/repair, concrete or hot mix asphalt paving, concrete curb and gutter/sidewalks, street/traffic lighting, sewer/watermain installation, sodding/seeding/landscaping, guardrail and fencing.
The Prequalification Unit reviews financial statements, prequalification applications and other data submitted by contractors. This information is used to establish prequalification ratings for prospective bidders.
- How to Become Construction Prequalified Anyone wishing to perform work on MDOT projects must be prequalified.
- Order a Construction Prequalification Packet
- MDOT Prequalified Contractors
- MUCP DBE Directory Search
Most Requested Forms
- Form 5107 Reference Form
- 0168A - MDOT Vendor Availability Questionnaire
- 1309 - Account Receivable Verification
- 1310 - Bank Statement Verification
- 1313EZ - Confidential Construction Prequalification Application
- 1313 - Confidential Prequalification Application
- 1313B - Straight line Depreciation Schedule
- Key Personnel Additions
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer ID Number
- View All Most Requested Forms