US-23 Flex Route
The flex route system is a lane control system that uses cameras and electronic message boards to let drivers know when an additional lane is available for use during morning and afternoon peak travel periods.
Subscribe to Flex Route 23 news.
- Map: Flex Route 23 Construction
- Driving the Flex Route
- Image Gallery: Concepts
- Video: US-23 Flex Route
- Newsletter: US-23 Flex Route Phase 2
- Presentation: US-23 Flex Route Phase 2
- Construction Details: Project Improvements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- MDOT announces major US-23 Flex Route project north of Ann Arbor