- Michigan Regional Planning Agency/Rural Task Force Contacts
- Certifications and Assurances for FTA Assistance
- Sample Public Notice
- Contract Clauses
- Sample Section 5310 Completed Application Forms
- Sample New Freedom Completed Application Forms
- Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan Guidance
Application Forms - Agencies without PTMS Access
New applicants, if approved for funding, will be subject to the federal and state funding regulations. These funding regulations include, but are not limited to Federal Transit Administration compliance review, Vehicle Maintenance Plan, Vehicle Accessibility Plan, Drug and Alcohol Policy, ADA Complaint Policy, Title VI Program, and Language Assistance Plan. For details, contact your MDOT project manager.
You will need to have Internet Explorer 10 or 11 to open the PDF forms below. If you wish to open these forms in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, follow these steps.
- Section 5310 Enhanced Mobility of Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities Program
- Section 5311 Michigan Tribal Government Grant Program
- Service Development and New Technology Program (SDNT)
- Intercity Service Development (Operating) Project Proposal