The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
The following are consultant selection requirement documents.
- Conflict of Interest Guidance for Local Agency Consultant use on Federal Aid Projects
- MDOT Form 2660 Conflict of Interest Self-Certification Form
- Third Party Agreement Template
- Form 5108L - Certification of Indirect (Overhead) Rate
- Policy & Procedures for Procuring Consultant/Vendor Services for LAP Projects
- Appendix A: Checklist for Services Estimated under $250,000
- Appendix B: Checklist for Services Estimated at or over $250,000
- Appendix C: Checklist for Services for Catastrophic Failure or Emergency/Disaster Recovery
- Appendix D: QBS Request for Proposals Selection Criteria
- Consultant Selection Procurement FAQs