The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Bridge maintenance across Sanilac County starts July 6
July 01, 2022
SAGINAW, Mich. - The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will invest $359,000 in various bridge maintenance projects across five M-routes in Sanilac County. Work includes deck patching, joint sealing, and epoxy overlays.
- M-25 over the Big Creek, north of Port Sanilac
- M-90 over the Potts Drain, west of Peck
- M-53 over the north branch of the Cass River, north of M-81
- M-19 over the Elk Creek, north of Peck
- M-53 over the White Creek, north of Marlette
- M-19 over the south fork of the Cass River, south of Ubly
- M-53 over the south branch of the Cass River, south of M-81
- M-46 over the south branch of the Cass River, west of Sandusky
Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Estimated end date:
Saturday, July 16, 2022
Traffic will be maintained with temporary signals. Each location is expected to be complete after two working days.
This work will provide a smoother driving surface on the bridges and extend the life of the structures.