State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)
- 2020-2023 State Transportation Improvements Program (STIP) Approved
- 2020-2023 STIP Amendment Package 3
- 2020-2023 Public Participation Plan
The State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) is a list of projects that the state proposes to fund with federal aid.
- 2017-2020 State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)
- Rural Amendment Package 11
- Primer and Use for Uniform STIP
- Get Involved! How to influence the project selection/approval process
Transportation Performance Management Chapter Amendment
- Transportation Performance Measures (TPM)
- 2019 Transportation Performance Management Transit Targets
- TPM National Performance Program 2019 Target Summary
- TPM Bridge Newsletter June 2018
- TPM Reliability Newsletter June 2018
- TPM Pavement Newsletter
- 2020 TPM Safety Targets
- Road, bridge and transit projects located exclusively in rural areas.
- The transportation planning processes.
- The public involvement process.
- A financial plan that compares annual resources to new commitments.
Projects in larger metropolitan areas. Those projects are listed in the Transportation Improvement Plans (TIPs) prepared by local Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs).
Some smaller safety and heavy maintenance projects. These projects will be selected later this year after further analysis of highway conditions.
- Local projects on federal-aid-eligible roads selected through the Rural Task Force or Small Urban Program project selection process. These projects are grouped as a single line item in the STIP rather than being listed individually.
- 2019 STIP Public Participation Plan