Category F - Urban Areas in Rural Counties
Goal: To provide system continuity with the secondary all-season road system.
Purpose: To provide funding for transportation projects that:
- Improve access to the state all-season system;
- Improve safety and all-season capabilities on routes having high commercial traffic; and
- Are coordinated with the secondary all-season system (TEDF Category D) or provide all-season routes within an urban area.
When working in MGS, click the on each tab to display application requirements.
For more information on eligible types of Category F projects (Resurfacing - 3R, Reconstruction - 4R), please see the MDOT Guide to Geometrics (2017 Edition).
- Program Overview
- Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible Category F Applicants
- MGS Account Set-up Instructions
- Urban Boundary Map