The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Crack seal treatments across five counties start May 15
May 08, 2023
SAGINAW, Mich. - The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will invest $521,000 in preventive maintenance crack seal treatments across five counties and 185 lane miles.
Genesee, Lapeer, Huron, Sanilac, and Tuscola
I-75, M-25, M-81, M-15, M-53, M-46, M-24, M-54
- M-25 from south of French Line Road to north of Orchard Avenue
- M-25 from Lynn Boulevard to south of French Line Road and north of Orchard Avenue to north of Deckerville Road
- M-81 from north of Deckerville Road to Veterans Drive
- M-53 from Huron Line Road to south of Thomas Road
- M-53 from south of M-46 to north of Severance Road and M-46 from 534 feet west of M-53 to 522 feet east of M-53
- M-46 from west of M-19 to west of Dawson Street
- M-25 from west of Canboro Road to west of Stein Road
- M-54 from south of northbound I-75 off ramp to south of Hill Road
- Northbound I-75 entrance and exit ramps at Holly Road
- M-24 from north of Pratt Road at the split to eastbound I-69 entrance ramp and from north of Pratt Road at the split to south of I-69 at the split
- M-15 from south of M-57 to south of Vassar
Monday, May 15, 2023
Estimated end date:
Traffic will be maintained with traffic regulators. On multi-lane sections of M-24, M-53, M-54, and I-75 ramps, lane closures and traffic shifts will be required.
This work will improve long-term pavement conditions, extending the life of the road.