The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Road Usage Charges Survey Terms & Conditions
By participating in this survey, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- You must be a Michigan resident to be eligible to participate. A “resident” is someone who resides in Michigan for at least 90 days during a calendar year.
- Gift cards are no longer available.
- Your contact information will not be sold to third parties and will not be used for marketing purposes without your consent.
- The organizer may verify any survey participant and their compliance with these terms and conditions prior to the issuance of a gift card.
- The maximum number of gift cards any individual can receive is one.
- Gift cards are available for a limited time, while supplies last.
- Entries by agents, third parties, organized groups, or automatically generated responses produced by a computer are prohibited.
- You must submit only one survey response. If you are found to have submitted multiple responses, you may be deemed ineligible for a gift card.
- No purchase is necessary to be eligible for a gift card.
- Gift cards may be made available directly through a common retailer or through a rewards platform.
- Gift cards will be distributed using Tremendous (www.tremendous.com). Your name and contact information, but not your survey responses, may be shared with Tremendous to facilitate gift card delivery.
- Gift cards are subject to the relevant retailer’s terms and conditions.
- The gift card offer may be revoked or altered at any time at the organizer’s sole discretion. These terms and conditions are also subject to change at the organizer’s sole discretion.