Reports and Publications
Home About Initiatives Antibiotic Use Reports Collaborators Resources Contact
This page list reports, SHARP newsletters and published articles. For archived reports and newsletters contact MDHHS-SHARP@michigan.gov.
CDC HAI Reports
Regional CRE Incidence Report
CP-CRE Annual Report
NHSN Reports - Aggregate and Regional TAP Reports
Individual Targeted Assessment for Prevention (TAP) Reports
Other Reports and Information
An in-depth analysis of the rate, trends, and epidemiology of MRSA among Michigan residents according to hospital discharge data, 2002 through 2008. These results also contain background information, methods used, as well as a discussion and limitation section.
SHARP Unit Newsletters Top
(More links to be added as we obtain them from SHARP Unit and/or HAI Advisory Group members)
- Statewide Surveillance of Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae in Michigan; Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology, Vol. 35, No. 4, Special Topic Issue: Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae and Multidrug-Resistance Organisms (April 2014), pp. 342-349; BM Brennan, JR Coyle, D Marchaim, JM Pogue, M Boehme, J Finks, AN Malani, KE VerLee, BO Buckley, N Mollon, DR Sundin, LL Washer, KS Kaye
- Michigan Clostridium difficile Hospital Discharges: Frequency, Mortality, and Charges, 2002-2008; Public Health Reports; 2012; 127: 62-71; KE Verlee, JL Finks, MJ Wilkins, EV Wells.
- Intensive-Care Patients With Severe Novel Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Infection - Michigan, June 2009; MMWR Morbidity Mortality Weekly Report 58(Dispatch):1-4; LM Napolitano, PK Park, KC Sihler, T Papadimos, C Chenoweth, S Cinti, C Zalewski, R Sharangpani, P Somsel, E Wells, AM Fry, AE Fiore, JM Villanueva, S Lindstrom, TM Uyeki
- Investigation of a Genotype Cluster of Tuberculosis Cases - Detroit, Michigan, 2004-2007; MMWR Morbidity Mortality Weekly Report 58(9):226-229; M Dixon, A Knecht, P Davidson, V Green, T Cropper, D Tuckey, L Lambert, M Haddad, S Bamrah, J Finks
- Vancomycin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Michigan, USA, 2007; Emerging Infectious Diseases 15(6):943-945; J Finks, E Wells, TL Dyke, N Husain, L Plizga, R Heddurshetti, M Wilkins, J Rudrik, J Hageman, J Patel, C Miller