The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Bureau of Laboratories
- MDHHS AFTER-HOUR EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER: 517-335-9030
- What's New?
- Inside the Bureau of Laboratories
In addition to sharing information about various reference services available, we hope to use this forum to interact with you to help meet the challenges of communicable disease and environmental concerns that adversely affect communities in Michigan.
- A-Z Test Listing
- Order Clinical and Environmental Collection Kits - Laboratory Kit Order Tracking System (LKOTS)
- Bureau of Laboratories Holiday Business Hours
- Test Request Forms
- Laboratory Influenza Page
- Bioterrorism Laboratory Preparedness
- Packaging and Shipping Resources
- Chemical Terrorism Laboratory Preparedness
- Radiological Preparedness
- Laboratory Biosafety
- Trace Metals Unit
- Explore Lab Science Program
- Electronic Test Ordering and Results Delivery (ETOR) Manual
- Test Orders (OML) and Results (ORU) by HL7 Messaging
- MDHHS BOL CAP Accreditation Certificate
- MDHHS BOL CLIA Certificate
- MDHHS BOL AIHA-LAP, LLC Accreditation Certificate: Lab ID - 102247