The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Buy Food Online
Buy Food Online
SNAP benefits cannot be used to pay for delivery fees. Curbside pickup is available at Walmart to avoid a delivery fee. Amazon is currently offering free delivery for orders over $35.
Cash Assistance and WIC Benefits
Anyone who has cash assistance benefits loaded onto their Bridge Card will not be able to use the cash benefits for online purchases. Women, Infants and Children (WIC) benefits also cannot be used for online purchases.
Questions about Your Bridge Card?
Contact a customer service representative toll-free at 888-678-8914 if you:
- Received your first card in the mail - follow the instructions that came with your card to choose a personal identification number (PIN).
- Have a lost or stolen card.
- Suspect someone else is using your card.
- Have trouble with your card.
- Forgot or want to change your PIN.
- Need to know your food and/or cash benefits balance and cannot find your last store receipt.
- Want to know a location nearby to use your card.
Customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (Spanish and Arabic service is available). If you are deaf, deafblind or hard of hearing- or speech-impaired, call the Michigan Relay Center at 7-1-1.
Questions about the SNAP Online Purchasing Pilot?
For more information, please refer to the Food and Nutrition Service's (FNS) website at: https://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/online-purchasing-pilot. FNS is an agency of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), which oversees the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). SNAP is otherwise known as the Food Assistance Program (FAP) in Michigan.