The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Michigan's waiver demonstration will consistently monitor and address child safety and include ongoing standardized assessments of improved parental capacity and child well-being as a result of service delivery. Expected Safety Outcomes:
- Decreased risk of maltreatment and increased safety.
- Decreased maltreatment and recidivism.
- Decreased court-ordered removal and out-of-home placement for children ages 0-5.
- Expected Well-being Outcomes:
- Increased parental capacity to safely care for children.
- Improved social and emotional well-being for children.