Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of COVID-19 Vaccines Currently Authorized in the United States - UPDATED 3/3/21
- The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices' Interim Recommendation for Use of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
Standing Orders & Screening Checklist
CDC & Manufacturer Resources
- CDC Pfizer-specific materials
- Ultra cold temperature logs, BUD guidance and labels, Expiration date tracker, Dry ice guidance, and more!
- Pfizer healthcare professional education website
- Dosing and administration information
- Storage and dry ice information
- Videos on unpacking vaccine from thermal shipper, preparation and administration, and return of the thermal shipper and more!
- MDHHS Dry Ice Ordering Process
Storage & Handling
Preparation & Administration
- Preparation Infographic (USP): Maximimizing Doses of Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine
- Preparation and Administration Summary (CDC)
- Administration Errors & Deviations (CDC)
Expiration Date Information
Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine has an expiration date located on the vaccine vial (unlike some other COVID-19 vaccines). The actual expiration date is now uploaded to the MCIR Outbreak Inventory, rather than a previous "placeholder" expiration date.
EUA Fact Sheets
- EUA Fact Sheet for Healthcare Professionals
- EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients - UPDATED 5/10/21
- Important: Print and provide the above EUA Fact Sheet to each COVID-19 vaccine recipient/caregiver in Michigan.
- This version includes the information statement about the MCIR (as indicated in Michigan VISs). Per state law, patients/parents must be informed about MCIR.
- Translations (Revision Date December 2020)