How can constituents report changes to their local offices?

The most efficient and reliable change reporting is online at MI Bridges, Bridges, or by calling MI Bridges at 888-642-7434. Constituents who use either of these options will receive a confirmation number to track their changes.

Changes can also be reported at the local office, directly to their caseworker, or by using the Change Report - DHS-2240 form.

See our Reporting Changes - DHS-280 brochure for more details.