The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Training & Presentations
The Michigan WIC Program's Data and System Management (DSM) section provides training and presentations in order to educate audiences on system functionality, special projects, data trends and system enhancement initiatives. Here you will find the latest training and presentation, each with a brief description below. For MI-WIC release presentations, please see System Releases.
For a complete list of WIC trainings, please visit the Michigan Public Health Institute'straining site.
Data Trainings & Presentations
System Trainings & Presentations
- Integrated Service Delivery Webcast (September 27, 2018)
- MI Bridges WIC Online Application Webcast (December 18, 2020)
- MI-WIC Inventory Review Webcast (June 6, 2019)
- MI-WIC Role Management Webcast (August 8, 2019)
- WIC Connect Mobile App Webcast (June 29, 2020)
- "Michigan WIC Connect Mobile App Client Experience & Shopping Behavior"- Fall 2019 NWA Technology, Program Integrity and Vendor Management Conference