The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Health IT Roadmap: Stakeholder Feedback Summary
Report: Preparing for Michigan's Statewide Five-Year Health IT Roadmap
This section provides information on previously scheduled activities for the Michigan Health IT roadmap.
2020 "Connecting and Innovating for Better Health" Stakeholder Engagement Forum Series
In partnership with the Health IT Commission and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, the CedarBridge Group hosted a series of 16 virtual, online stakeholder forums to collect input on what should be included in an update 5-Year Health IT Roadmap for Michigan.
Stakeholders interested in the future health IT functionality, data availability, digital tools and the use of these technologies attended a series of events, occurring in two phases:
- Statewide Discovery Forums: Topics and content will be discussed at the state-wide level and collaboration will occur between participants from all regions of Michigan
- Regional Focus Forums: Discoveries made at the state-wide level will be developed into regional breakout sessions where further collaboration will be made between participants in the same region of Michigan
Each forum focused on a subject of topical interest. Please refer to the following list of topics and presentation from each forum meeting.
- Reflections on Health IT During a Global Pandemic: Information Technology Needs and Gaps for Public Health
- Coordinating During Crisis: Information Technology Needs and Gaps for Emergency Services
- Connecting All Points of Care: Information Technology Needs and Gaps for Behavioral Health Services
- Using Data to Drive Outcomes: Information Technology Needs and Gaps for Quality Improvement Efforts
- Bridging the Digital Divide: Information Technology Needs and Gaps to address Racial Disparities and Social Determinants of Health
- Resident and Advocate Perspectives on Health IT for Person-Centered Care
- Coordinating Care for the Vulnerable Information Technology Needs and Gaps for Aging and Disability Services
- Give All Kids a Healthy Start: Information Technology Needs and Gaps for Maternal, Infant and Children’s Services