Skip to main content

How do I choose an adoption agency?

There are a number of Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) local offices and private child-placing agencies around the state that can work for or with you. If you are a foster parent, the agency you are currently working with may be able to conduct the family assessment.

The following sites may be of help to you when looking for an agency: