Skip to main content

I don't know who my worker is. Who should I contact?

If you are in a Non-Universal Caseload County:

Every local MDHHS office has a phone information line. You can find contact information for your local office at Call the information number and press "0" after the message. Tell the person who answers the phone that you don't know your worker's name. They will take your name and connect you to the right person.

If you are in a Universal Caseload County:

There are teams of workers processing your case.  If you have questions about your case, you can call 1-844-4MI-DHHS (1-844-464-3447).  By calling this number, you will be able to hear automated information about your case such as verifications needed, verifications received, benefit amounts, and other case-specific information.  After hearing this information, if you still have questions, you will be given the opportunity to speak directly to a worker.