Skip to main content

Is it possible to request a different caseworker?

Yes, but only after you have already worked with both your caseworker and your caseworker's supervisor to resolve the problems you are having. If you have done that, and you are still dissatisfied, you may submit a written request to the county director or district office manager for his or her consideration. In your request, include the reason for the request and the steps you have already taken to resolve the problem. A list of county directors and district office managers can be found at