The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Review Tools Used
- A Child and Family Services Review (CFSR) procedures manual that addresses the steps to be followed in the reviews;
- A statewide assessment instrument;
- An on-site intensive review instrument;
- Interview protocols for use with state and local stakeholders; and
- A summary of findings and recommendations form that when complete, will be the report of findings to the state.